Saturday, January 3, 2015

Christmas & New Year

So, after writing my previous post about being MIA because of illness, it seems that i totally jinxed myself. After getting over 2 furious colds over the space of 3 weeks, i then got struck down with full on flu the week before Christmas. I spent almost a week in bed, unable to move, sleep or eat & Christmas Day was the biggest struggle ever. Christmas is my absolute favourite time of the year, we get to meet with family, drink, eat and be merry. But, alas, my illness ruined it. Even putting my clothes and makeup on was a huge struggle. I'm still not 100% better, the flu-ness has gone, but now i am left with a lovely chesty cough which just won't budge, but at least my appetite has returned and i can make up for all the Christmas food binging i SHOULD have been indulging in. *takes a bite of a chocolate santa* Besides lying on my Auntie's sofa all day, not being able to tuck into the turkey and trimmings and feeling like poop, my Christmas was still as fabulous as it could be & i got some lovely gifts.

A few days before the flu struck me...however I do look disgusting in this photo anyway. Where the hell has my top lip gone?

Not even too sure why i'm posting these, but this is me, with flu on Christmas Day. For some reason my head looks TRES fat in the second picture...i'm not sure why. I'd lost loads of weight and was in fact pale and skinny looking...gross.


Looking slightly more "me" despite the delicious handlebar moustache on New Year's Eve. Good times had by all.
Hope you all had an amazing Christmas & New Year. I don't really have any resolutions, I've never been one to make any, i just live life as each day comes & try to make the best of whatever is thrown my way. There's nothing i need to specifically change, possibly to eat more healthy but I don't think deciding this on the 1st of a New Year means i will almost DEFINITELY stick to it. I didn't get to stuff my face with Cadburys Roses or Cheeselets, so i'm doing it now. ;) Healthy eating can wait.
Thankyou to everyone who joined my blog in 2010, and hopefully 2011 will see a slight improvement in my blogging skills, as well as more frequent postings and a lot more outfits.

No comments:

Post a Comment