Friday, January 30, 2015

Someday Summary - Sunday



♥ Using my spin dryer is definitely going to become a much regular styling method from now on. I get asked a lot to do a "demo" on how to use it. Besides a video of me with my head upside down looking a fool & you not really being able to see what i'm doing, i'm not overly sure how I can demo how to use it. I just blowdry my roots with a normal hairdryer, then tipping my head upside down, I take my hair into three sections and use the spin dryer. Thats it. Oh, also use a mousse. Vital.
♥ Vintage scarves are also going to be appearing on my head & just generally on my person a lot more. They are so easy to tie up in your hair, and I think they make outfits that little bit more interesting. When carboots start up again, I am definitely going to be buying some more.
♥ I need ideas on what to do for my 21st Birthday in 2 months time. I literally have no idea. Do I go away? Have a party? Have a sophisticated do? Go out for a meal? I kind of want to do something a bit...different. Ideas would be lovely thankyou please :)
♥ I've become addicted to mini milks. Could literally eat a whole box in one sitting i'm sure of it.
♥ Loving Adele's new album as well as her. She is hilarious. So down to earth and normal. Probably one of my favourite singers for sure. If you dont have her new album yet, i'd definitely urge you to get it. You won't be dissapointed.
♥ Currently reading I Want You To Know & Daisybutter

No comments:

Post a Comment