Monday, January 5, 2015

Someday Summary - Wednesday


Happy mid week Wednesday. I am currently sat, tapping away on my laptop in a darkened room, lit by my lamp..at 2.45pm. I honestly cannot wait for summer to come back. Lighter mornings, lighter evenings, picnics & summer dresses. Yes please.
Absolutely loving having my appetite back, and i'm most certainly making up for it. I am also delighted that Mini Eggs are back on the shelves. I don't know if any of you are aware, but I am absolutely addicted to the little blighters, so when Christmas has gone, I know it's about time they come back into my life. I could literally eat a whole bag in one sitting. Maybe i should do a blogpost dedicated to my love of mini eggs? no? bit sad? haha.
My brother is going travelling for 3 months on the 19th. He's going to Thailand, Australia, New Zealand, Figi & LA. I'm definitely starting to feel jealous, especially with all this crappy weather. If any of you have any advice or want to chat to him about travelling, i'm sure he'd appreciate it. He has twitter so feel free to follow him @Joe_Sugg.I've told him he needs to start up a blog so he can log all his photos and travelling antics. Speaking of which, another of my friends is currently travelling with his girlfriend, and some of his photos are seriously amazing, so if you're into photography, culture & general travelling-ness do have a read HERE. Tell him Zoe sent you ;) I'm sure he'd be chuffed.
It's my 21st birthday in March (eeeek) so I've been pondering on what to get for it. There's always the option of jewellery, or a designer handbag, something sort of predictable, but I'm definitely leaning towards a DSLR. I've always been a huge photography geek.(I once had a wall in my bedroom absolutely covered in black and white photos & studied it) so I think it would be something I could really make the most of & keep and treasure just as much as i would a necklace etc.. It will also be super beneficial for my blog, I know that my digital camera has served me well, but actually not having a manual setting makes taking photos such a mission on dark, gloomy days like today. I'm definitely too much of a perfectionist when it comes to my photos, but I hope you're all grateful for that? haha. It would definitely mean more frequent posts anyway. So, this is where you come in. DSLR reccommendations? I'm sort of leaning more towards a Nikon rather than a Canon, but i know they are both great brands. Tips, tricks and general know-how about DSLR's would be very helpful if any of you can spare a few minutes in the comments? :)
Currently reading From Gem With Love & Oh Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment