Sunday, March 1, 2015

Lipstick Love.

I thought I would share my current lippie collection, as it's something I quite enjoy people showing me.

The Mac Lippies ♥


From Left to right: Show Orchid (love), Pleasureseeker, Vanitys Child (looks scary but it's my favourite nude), Myth (we're currently not on speaking terms), Bare slimshine.

The Barry M Lippies ♥

From left to right: 130, 136, 132, 129



Others ♥


Left to Right: GOSH darling, Nina Ricci in col. 41 Satin (Amazing, I need more of these & so do you!) & lastly we have an ALDI lipstick in col. 100


My favourites have to be Mac's Show Orchid, Nina Ricci satin, Mac'sVanitys Child and Barry M's 129.

Enjoy! ♥

P.S. As you can see, I am in need of the perfect red but I don't want anything too bright.

Anybody have any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment