Thursday, July 23, 2015

Land of Soap & Glory.

I am ever a fan of gimmicky/pretty packaging...and yes..shallowly..it sucks me right in.
This is what happened to me & my mum (She is now a super fan of Soap & Glory).
In Boots at the moment, there is an offer on with all Soap & Glory products, so if you haven't tried anything from this fabulous range, i suggest now would be the perfect time to!
I was in a smaller local boots when i came across alot more of the range i hadn't ever seen before (Alot only stock the the more general items such as the shower gels..body lotions and the more popular things like the hand food)
So...of course i thought i had to try some.


First is the Wipes. Honestly, i just got these because they are adorable. & claim to tighten pores, cleanse & tone and remove makeup. Thumbs up!
They also smell AMAZING!
I will definitely be getting some more of these. They look pretty on my dressing table :)

The Eye Gel

This claims to immediately tighten and heighten the skin under the eyes, and leave it nicely moisturised.
It includes depuffing caffeine, pro- vitamin panthenol & soothing aloe vera juice!


If you look at it in the light, it has purpley/pink/green reflexs in it. And looks SO pretty. It also feels so nice under your eyes, not your usual cooling effect but more a tingly warming one. I really cant say anything more than that as i havent been using it for long. But so i far i really like it.

Glow Job (snigger)
Yes..im immature, this name is bordering rude...thankfully it's not. :)
The box says : Squeeze a pea sized measure of glow job onto your fingerstips, then rub together to release the bronze from inside the beads and blend. Apply to your face in upward circular motions then just get up and glow!


Freshly squeezed...


You can see the bronze beads here..


You can see the final result here. A nice faux tan effect. It's also nice and dewy. I don't own any face products to give a "washable tan effect". And this one has fab results, good for nights out and on days were you're feeling particularly pale and pasty. Which is most days for me...as i find it almost impossible to tan my face...must be because i have dry skin!? who knows. :)

The Fab Pore Intense Action Pore-Refining Facial Peel
[Mouthful much?]

This stuff smells FAB! That's one thing i truley love about all Soap & Glory products and its the way they smell. My HG body scrub is from Soap & Glory...and to be honest..i have attempted to eat some. It smelt good but i wouldnt advise munching any. :)
I think even the fact it's called "facial peel" is exciting as you truley imagine it to peel off the layers of skin which are no good. I have yet to try this mask, but i can tell you that the consistency on my hand was just as a facemask should be, and when i washed it off, the skin on my hand felt SO soft.
I don't have very visible pores on my face, but i do have a few. So i can report back for those of you who are self conscious about pores, and are looking for a solution for minimizing them.

Heel Genius Soak-In Foot Mask
Now i don't know about you, but my favourite foot mask's are those that you slather all over your tootsies before bed, whack on some cotton socks, let it do it's magic, wake up to reveal soft feet?
Let's be honest, it is the easier option to getting the footspa out.
Again, a massive thumbs up for the scent. It has a sortof sunlotion smell. & i do love that, reminds me of summer. (not that we're really experiencing any summer at the moment)
It's also got a really silky consitency and melts into the skin so easily. When i washed this off my hand i was shocked at how soft it was. *Smoothes back of hand over cheek*
Can't wait to treat my feet with this :)

I really can't reccommend Soap & Glory products highly enough. The packaging is genius & they apply a sense of humour to their products aswell.
Gimmicky names, FAB scents, Amazing packaging (i can't really bring myself to throw the boxes away) & they even put beauty tips on the boxes too...
I like this one..
"Wear sunscreen on your face everyday, or in 20 years you could be wearing it as a belt"

Give Soap & Glory a go! I have yet to be let down by any of their products.
www.soapandglorycosmetics.com


No comments:

Post a Comment