Friday, July 17, 2015

FOTN & The Night.

Last night was my gorgeous maties birthday bash. We call him "Mouse" but he's actually called Alex.
He turned 19, & my other friendlings organised for a secret limo to pick him up outside his house & then went on to Bath for drinky poo's.

I had a MAJOR panick about what to wear. I don't think i've ever been so bad. Numerous outfits are now strewn across my bedroom floor in an attempt to find something nice...you all know what i mean! ;)
Even with the fullest of wardrobes like mine...it's always a struggle to pull an outfit together.

Anyway, this is what i finally settled on...


♥Face

LUSH Imperialis moisturizer
Mac Strobe liquid mixed with Mac Studio Sculpt foundation in nw20

GOSH touch up concealer in no2 (under eyes)
Mac select cover up in nw20 on blemishes

Bare Escentuals foundation to set in medium
Bare Escentuals bronzer in Faux Tan
Mac MSF's in Triple Fusion & So Ceylon




♥ Eyes
Udpp all over lid as base
Body Shop Shimmer cubes - from smokey palette - the white colour :)
Mac e/s in gentle fume
Barry M dazzle dust in 98 (Petrol black)
2true waterproof eyeliner in black
Lancome Hynose mascara


♥ Lips
If you follow me on twitter (& if you don't then shame on you & follow me nooow ZozeeBo) you'll know i asked whether or not to go with my usual nude lip..or go for something different and go for a brighter colour.
& all of you said bright...so voilaa.

Barry M lippaint in no 144


♥ The Outfit

New look jersey dress.
Floral top half & black from waist down in a pencil skirt style.
I also wore black leggings..i was going to brave my st moriz legs...but i remembered last minute that i hate my legs..so opted for leggings.
I also wore some plain black heels & my mums 80's wasit belt :)



♥ Some photo's of the night...
[Click to Enlarge]

Have a nice day ladies!
Love.Love.Love


No comments:

Post a Comment