Wednesday, August 12, 2015

A few new purchases...

It was really sunny on sunday, so me & Jack decided to drive to Cardiff for a little mooch/shop.
They have an Illamasqua counter in the Debenhams there, so OBVIOUSLY i was going to check out some of the products as i have been waiting SO patiently to see in the flesh.

But first, i'll go through other things i bought.
The pearl necklaces were both Primarni. One on the left was £3 & the one on the right was £2.
Can't go wrong with pearls..every girl should own some.
:)

Soap & Glory - Feel the KneadThis is, quite possibly, my favourite S&G product to date.
In all honesty, i bought this because it intrigued me.
Ever seen soap shaped like this?
It smells amaaazing. Really fresh smelling.
When i used this, i was pleasantly surprised. It seemed to exfoliate, lather and leave my skin so smooth, as well as massage away all the cellulite.
Haha, okay the cellulite wasn't gone after my bath but its nice to think this might actually budge it if used religiously.
I'm actually looking forward to my next bath so i can use this again.
sad no? haha

Soap & Glory - I-Foam Body washI took one sniff of this and threw it in my basket.
Not alot to say on this one in all honesty, it smells bleddy amazing, lathers amazing & just does everything it says on the bottle.
BUY IT NAAOO

Illamasqua Lipstick - Obey
It's funny because i have my little wishlist on the right of products i most definitely wanted to swatch and see up close,
But when i got to the actual counter, i was so overwhelmed with all the different colours and the girl constantly trying to paint my face i didnt really take it all in properly.
Also Jack was standing with me and i didnt want to take all day haha
So i went straight to the lippies and this one took my fancy. It looks gorgeous on, a colour i definitely dont have and it lasted SO long on my lips.
So far i am very impressed with the Illamasqua Lipsticks.

Illamasqua Cream Blusher - SobThis was the cream blush that really stood out to me.
It is very similar to the powder blush in "Katie" and the MA put both on each of my cheeks and we both agreed that the cream blush looks alot more natural on me.
I LOVE IT.
I wore it the other day, and it lasted me HOURS.
Something the Mac cream blushes FAIL miserably to do on my skin.
I need more of these in my collection. They are so worth the money!
Very generously, Jack bought me both Illamasqua products.
He's always so sneaky, and when i go to pay, he jumps in & shoves his card in the machine.
I love them both thankyou so much Jack :)

Mac Eyeshadow - Style SnobThis eyeshadow is part of the "Love that look" collection in Mac at the moment.
These shadows are amazing, i love the Starflash finish & can only urge you all to check it out.
I want almost all of the shadows, but being very good, i came away with just one.
Might have to sneak back for a few more. ;)

Mac Eyeshadow - Amber Lights
I didn't own this shadow...& i couldnt believe i didn't own it.
It was always one of those shadows i'd swatch on my hand and then just leave the shop over and over and over.
I decided on buying it this time as when i swatched it, Jack loved the colour & really wanted me to wear it.
He probabaly secretly knew i always wanted it, and persuaded me :)
I love this colour, orangey tones compliment blue eyes and all that ;)

So that is my little shopping load.
It's not much, but i thought i'd share my first experiences with Illamasqua up close.
Although, im pretty sure they didn't have the whole range..it didn't seem like they did, unless i was so in ore i totally misjudged the amount.
The girl was really nice, and gave me a mini makeover.
Can't wait to see the stand in Selfridges with the beauty bloggers in a week
:)


1 comment:



  1. मेरे बेहेन गुड्डी के चूत में डाला (Mere BehenGuddiKeChutmeindala)

    हॉस्टल में रापचिक माल चोदा (Hotel Mein RapchikMaalChoda)

    कॉलेज की चुदाई वाली मस्ती (College Ki Chudai Bali Masti)

    अपनी चूत की जलन का उपचार करवाया (Chut Ki JalanKaUpcharKarwaya)

    अपनी चूत की जलन का उपचार करवाया (Chut Ki JalanKaUpcharKarwaya)

    गर्दन के बाद चूत अकड़ गई (GardanKe Bad Chutakadgayi)

    रसीली चूत में मेरा लवड़ा (RasiliChoot me MeraLavda)

    Antarvasna सिनेमा की बैक सीट में (Cinema ki Back Seat Mein)

    Antarvasna कॉपी से कुंवारी चूत तक (Copy Se KuanariChutTak)

    आजनबी से चुद गयी (Ajnabi Se ChudGai)

    बड़ी गांड बलि आंटी को चोदा (BADI GAND WALI AUNTY KO CHODA)

    मेरी बगल की मेहेक से भाई हुआ पागल ( MeriBagalKiiMehek Se BhaiHuaPagal)

    19 साल बेहेन की मस्त चुदाई (19 Saal Behan Ki Mast Chudai)

    चाचा की लड़की सोनिया की मस्त चूत चुसी (Chacha Ki Ladki Sonia ki Mast chutChoosi)

    भाभी और उसकी बेहेन की चुदाई (BhabhiAurUski Behan Ki Chudayi)

    सेक्सी पड़ोसन भाभी की चूत सफाई (Sexy PadosanBhabhi Ki ChutSafai)

    तेरी चूत की चुदाई बहुत याद आई (Teri ChutBahutYadAai)

    गर्लफ़्रेण्ड संग ब्लू फ़िल्म बनाई (Girl Friend Ke Sang Film Banayi

    सहपाठी रेणु को पटा कर चुदाई (SahaPathiRenuKoPatakarChudai)

    भानुप्रिया की चुदास ने मुझे मर्द बनाया (Bhanupriyakichudas ne mujhemardbanaya)

    कल्पना का सफ़र: गर्म दूध की चाय (KalpnaKa Safar: GaramDoodh Ki Chay)

    क्लास में सहपाठिन की चूत में उंगली (Class me Sahpathin Ki Chut me Ungli)

    स्कूल में चूत में उंगली करना सीखा (School Me Chut Me UngliKarnaSikha)

    फ़ुद्दी की चुदास बड़ी है मस्त मस्त (Fuddi Ki ChudasBadiHai Mast Mast)

    गाँव की छोरी की चूत कोरी (Gaanv Ki Chhori Ki ChutKori)

    ReplyDelete