Tuesday, August 4, 2015

July Favourites.

These are a selection of my most used/favourite products in July!


Botanics Soothing Eye Makeup Remover
I have always wanted to try this, and when my Johnsons eye makeup remover proved to be a tad poopy, and botanics range was buy on get one half price, i decided to buy some.
This stuff is AWESOME.
It removes everything so effortlessly, doesn't irritate my eyes and lasts for ages.
I've been using this about for 3 weeks and it still looks like i've used nothing.
It was only £2.93 in Boots & i will be buying more when i run out.
A nice cheap subsitute for my favourite Lancome eye makeup remover :)

Barry M Lip Gloss - Number 4 - Pastel Pink
These gloss wands are super pigmented. I am very impressed with them.
I also LOVE the smell, it reminds me of strawberry flavour yoghurt. yuumm.
I have been wearing this alot without lipstick underneath (as personally i dont think you need it with this gloss)
It's not too sticky & lasts a decent amount of time too.
Well done Barry M, they are FAB!

Bed Head Tigi Superstar Volume Serum
I have had my eye on this for a while, and bought it last month for around £8 in a House of Fraser outlet. I love a serum that promises volume boost, anything with "Volume" i will most likely purchase.
You really don't need alot of this to notice results.
Again, i have been using this everytime i've washed my hair over the last 5-6 weeks and the bottle still looks as full as the day i purchased it.
It makes the hair bouncy, soft and easy to style.
The consistency is very runny, it's more of an oil than a cream or serum really.
I apply it to the roots of my hair and on the crown of my head when wet, blowdry and voilaa.
If you are a "volume junky" then i suggest you look into this little gem.
The bottle looks pretty on my dressing table too :)
I'm deffo going to check out more in the "Superstar" range.

Mac Daft Pink Blush
I bought this a few weeks ago from the Colour Craft collection & have been wearing it on an almost daily basis.
At first i was like...hmm..theres no way i can wear all this shimmer on the apples of my cheeks.
But do you know what?
I have been. haha
Obviously with matte everything else though.
It gives a gorgeous glowy effect and im seriously loving it.

Loreal Voluminous Mascara
Before a month ago, i had never been able to find this mascara.
Hearing everyone rave about it, i really wanted to give it a go.
I did however, magically manage to find it in a superdrug near me and obviously bought it.
(I have heard they are bringing it back? maybe that's why it was surprisingly easy to find it this time? enlighten me someone...haha)
Anyway, i really love the effect this mascara has. I now know why everyone raved about it.
The quality of this mascara is almost equal to many high end branded ones.
Although, i can't say it's overtaken my love for Hypnose...just been a fab cheap replacement.
Thumbs up for Voluminous!


No comments:

Post a Comment