Thursday, October 15, 2015

Someday Summary - Friday



♥ Found these photo's of me being a total poser with some geek glasses a while back. when i was waiting for the boy to come round. I quite liked my long fringe, it's sort of making me want it back, and i almost trimmed my fringe today too. Thnk i'll leave it.
♥ Had a proper sing song to Ellie Goulding's album today. Probabaly one of my favourites of 2010. I don't think i will ever get bored of it. Although i would like her to release another one to fullfill my Ellie Goulding needs. Thanks Ellie...if you're reading.
♥ Aside from singing along to Ellie Goulding i have been in such a rubbish mood. Totally uninspired, drained, unmotivated and generally just down in the dumps. Hate days when i feel like this, they drag.
♥ Went and bought ingredients to make a banana & milk and white chocolate cake. I think i'm addicted to it..when it comes out of the oven and it's still warm and the chocolate is all melted (i'm quite literally drooling right now)
♥ I have been having REALLY vivid dreams recently and a very disturbed sleeping pattern. In fact some of my dreams have involved some other beauty bloggers (ooer) haha. I hate vivid dreams, they really freak me out and i wake up wandering if it really happened or not. Although i did find these sleeping facts very interesting...
16 Things You Didn't Know About Sleep

♥ Currrently reading Victoria & Milkteef

No comments:

Post a Comment