Monday, August 31, 2015

Smokey Eye FOTD with Nars & Illamasqua

Today, i thought i would play around with some of my new shadows...
In real life, this looks really dark and smokey, the flash has bleached it out alot. So, i guess you could either wear this in the daytime or the evening. :)


Face
♥ Mac select cover up concealer on blemishes
♥ GOSH touch up concealer in no. 2 under eyes
♥ Benefit erase paste in no 1 in corners of eyes to brighten
♥ Bare Escentuals mineral foundation in Medium Beige, using the Body Shop Kabuki for application
♥ Bare Escentuals "Faux Tan" to contour & bronze using Mac's 109 brush
♥ Mac MSF in Porcelain Pink using 109 brush


Eyes
♥ Mac's Blackground paint pot as a base, only on outer corners of the eyes.
♥ Nars Pleasures Of Paris palette col. Abyssinia in inner corner of eyes
♥ Nars PofP col. Fez in center of the eyes
♥ Nars Mekong single shadow in outer corners and blended under the eyes.
♥ Mac Retrospeck as brow highlight
♥ Loreal Voluminous mascara
♥ 2True waterproof eyeliner along top lashline

[Fed up of photos turning out rubbish]

Lips

♥ Illamasqua Obey Lipstick
♥ Mac Baby Sparks Dazzleglass on top


I had so much trouble with taking a photo of myself today. I just hated all of them & almost gave up.
In this very last photo it's my "URGH I GIVE UP" face :)
and in another i think i look pretty fed up.
I like this look, but none of my cameras really gave it ANY justice. I used 3!
I used my webcam last, just so you could see it zoomed out a little bit, and with my hair :)
& i actually prefer the webcam shots albeit a little yellow...

I lovelovelove these nars shadows. They look amazing on.

No comments:

Post a Comment