Friday, September 4, 2015

When one gets bored, she snips.




I got borded & snipped my fringe, I don't like when it becomes too long and unruly, and it becomes increasingly hard for me to style or actually like how i'd styled it. Don't get me wrong, sometimes i like having a long fringe, and parting my hair in the middle, but i got fed up with it and it was weighing it down, thus making my hair look more flat. So, here is my shorter fringe styled to the side (how i used to wear my hair everyday without fail) Have no fret those of you who think i suit a middle parting more, i can still part it, and actually, it looks better. More Mollie King-esq (Google if unsure) After taking these photos, i also realised i have natural highlights through my fringe. I did have highlights put in (about 7) around a year and a half ago, so they have pretty much gone, but yeh, why have i never noticed those before? I curled the ends of my hair on a low heat using my Cloud Nine straighteners (LOVE - Buy some. Now)

Also, for those who may be interested I am wearing Mac's Studio Fix Fluid on my face, with Bare Escentuals on top & Nars Orgasm blush. Nothing on my lips & Mac's Woodwinked & Bronze on my eyes with Maybelline False Lash effect mascara (very unsure of this mascara, sometimes it works like a dream, other times its too wet and clumpy and the brush is a beast - Thoughts?


No comments:

Post a Comment