Friday, October 23, 2015

Show Orchid


Last night I went out with my girlies. In all honesty, I didn't leave much time to spruce myself up. I had no time to wash my hair so sat and thought what the heck i could do with it in it's current (not so fresh) state. I went for a somewhat Pixie Lott/Cheryl Cole do; Backcombing it and simply putting it up in a pony tail with a center parting. Very quick and very easy!

It was the Cheryl Cole hair inspiration which brought me onto the makeup. Cheryl is known for her bright pink lip, and as i own the Mac Lipstick Show Orchid (which I haven't shown some love for in a while) I decided to opt for that. Obviously having a bright lip means dulling down on the eye makeup, so i kept that fairly neutral.

Face:
♥ Mac Studio Fix Fluid & Mac Strobe Liquid mixed together (essential for a glow in the winter)
♥ Mac Moisture Cover concealer
♥ Benefit Erase Paste in no 1 under eyes/inner corners
♥ Bare Escentuals Foundation in Medium Beige lightly dusted to set
♥ Mac MSF in So Ceylon on cheeks/cheek bones
Eyes
♥ Mac E/S in Nano Gold all over lid
♥ Mac E/S in Espresso in crease
♥ L'oreal Superliner in Carbon Gloss
♥ Maybelline False Lash Effect Mascara
Lips
♥ Mac Show Orchid Lipstick (pro product)


And here are a few poopy webcam shots so you can see my hair a bit better! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment