Thursday, July 23, 2015

Hair of The Day..Messy Curls.

Just thought i'd quickly post my hair and (kindof) face of the day.
I curled my hair (messily might i add - i cannot stand a perfectly curled head of hair...i always want to ruffle it when i see it..you know what i mean?..all curled the same way and crispy hard...haha)
I used a straightner and just went crazy. Used lots of hairspray, a touch of backcombing...and voilaaa![I'm wearing Barry M lipgloss in shade...erm 4? i think]

[Im sorry..i really have no explanation for this picture...i dont know what i was doing.. :/]

[Seriously...does anyone even do this anymore? Bit 90's isn't it!? Girl power n all that though!]


"But Zoe, what happened to all your high quality photos of your makeup?"
Well, i quickly snapped these with my webcam as i find it quicker and easier this way...and as the focus was on my hair..i thought "Why the heck not?"
I went a bit snap-happy. haha
But with burst mode i tend to get a bit carried away.
I spy my new scarf :O I love it.
Hope you like it ladies. Any questions, just ask as always

No comments:

Post a Comment