Saturday, February 14, 2015

Rose Gold "Yes" Bracelet


Last week, I was perusing the website "Etsy" which, if you aren't familiar with, is a site where small businesses can make and sell specific items. Since I am going through a major obsession with rose gold, I searched "Rose gold bracelet" and found a shop which offered cute bracelets with words bent into them. They had words like "Love" and "Hope"(as well as other cute designs) which I toyed between for a while, and then noticed that they offered a custom service for any word of your choice. If you have read my "Just Say Yes" post, you will know that I have decided to say yes to a lot more things in order to break free of my anxiety and panic disorder and to live life to the fullest that I can. As a reminder of this, I thought it would be nice to get a bracelet that simply said "yes" so that when I look down at my wrist i'm always met with a positive vibe and a little nudge of "just do it, what's the worse that can happen". They offer the bracelet in many different sizes so no worries if you have a teeny wrist like me or a slightly wider one. Including postage and packaging this bracelet only cost me £18.27 which for a silver plated bracelet that will mean quite a lot to me, is really not bad at all. I really love it and have already worn it lot's. I love that although it's so simple, it has a lot of personal meaning and also looks so cute.

Is there anything you'd love to get written on a bracelet? A reminder of something? Or maybe something that would mean a lot to you? 
Link for the shop: CREATIVEdesignbyTHAO


No comments:

Post a Comment