Saturday, May 2, 2015

A LUSH surprise, more LUSH goodies & Reviews

To cut a long boring story short, I really haven't been feeling my usual bubbly, happy self lately..i have a shit job which i have been made redundant from...i dont know what i want to do with my life..and i really miss old days. (UH man..growing up sucks at the moment)
and i came home from work the other day, and on the table in front of me..was a LUSH package. I'm not sure if US LUSH packages are the same, but you know when its from lush because of the wrapping paper.
I was so confused..."CRIPES...AM I ORDERING STUFF IN MY SLEEP...HAS IT REALLY GOT THAT BAD?"

No, when i opened it there was a note on it that said "I love you Zozo xxxxxx (etc)"

Jack had ordered some goodies for me online to cheer me up. He's lovely :D


Porridge Soap - In one word...YUM! I bought this about a week ago along with other goodies i'll review in this post..and it is my absolutely FAVOURITE soap ever. I'm obsessed, hence why my boyfriend included it in his secret package. I over use this in the bath because i can't get enough of it. I know alot of people find the oats a turn off..but i LOVE them because i suffer from dry skin so they are extremely beneficial and they are in no way abrasive. They dont clog up my bath or leave a mess. I also love that this soap seems to be alot more creamy and lathers so much easier than any of the soaps ive previously tried from lush. And it smells gorgeous.


Sex Bomb Bath Ballistic - We all know what this smells like...Yup..just amazing. My favourite bath bomb ever & i know i'm not alone in that one.


Yummy Yummy Yummy shower cream - This is also my favourite cream wash because it smells so tasty, and its really moisturising. Who doesn't want to smell like strawberries and cream.


Sugar Babe Sugar Scrub - These are new from LUSH. I don't know if anybody has tried one yet? This one smells absoloutely amazing. Not like anything i've smelt from lush before and i can't for the life of me describe it. These are quite large, and when i went to use it in the bath, i was like "Oohh lovely" and i scrubbed away..when i looked back at the sugar scrub on the side of the bath..it was melting and running into the water. So i had to dash to it's aid and stop it from dissolving in the water. Turns out AS SOON as these things get wet...its like a bomb waiting to go off. You have about a minute to completely scrub your whole body before it's gone, which dissapointed me because i was hoping to use it a couple of times rather than all in one go. But it did smell nice and it made me skin SUPER soft. Maybe i'm using it wrong?


A week or so before this cute little surprise, i placed an order online myself...


Keep It Fluffy Guest Soap - I was interested to know what this smells like..It's quite musty, and also floral...i think it smells alot like turkish delight, with a hint of soap-ness.

You wash my back - This is a limited edition soap, that i smelt a few times around valentines day, and i couldn't work out if i liked the smell...Then valentines came and went, and i realised i actually really liked the smell, so i orderd online, and now i can see they dont have them there anymore so i'm glad i got it. It's got quite a strong smell, and is quite chemically and musty..haha that sounds so bad. But it reminds me of something and i can't think what. Although...as im writing this..and smelling it...it is starting to make me feel sick and headachey...not good.. *puts it away*


Babyface Cleanser - I can't say enough good words about this. It's sooo easy to use and leaves the skin so soft and feeling really fresh and clean. I prefer this to Ultrabland. You dampen the face and either rub the cleanser directly to your face or rub it between your hands and use your hands to apply it. Then, as you would with Ultrabland you take a dampened face cloth or cotton wool pad and wipe away the cleanser along with all the makeup. This has shea butter in it so if u suffer from dry skin it can do wonders for you like it did me.


Joy of Jelly shower jelly - Sex Bomb ballistic in a shower jelly form. These are easier to use than you'd think, and lather amazingly. I also loved that this left my skin smelling fab all day. Very refreshing and gorgeous smelling. If you love sex bomb, you'll love this.




Ocean Salt facial scrub - I seriously just want to eat this. It smells so fruity and fresh. I also really like the blue colour..dont ask me why. makes a difference from angels on bare skin that's a boring grassy colour. I like to use this twice a week, and it's supppper exfoliating, i would be quite gentle with this or it could feel like you're rubbing shards of glass on your face.


Fair Trade Foot Lotion - Its pink, smells minty and fresh, and i haven't actually used it yet, so that was an extremely poop review of that. haha :D

Overall, I'm thouroughly impressed with porridge soap, babyface cleanser and ocean salt. Have you tried any of these & if so what are your thoughts and opinions?

No comments:

Post a Comment