Friday, December 5, 2014

Welcome Back! My Office


Dear Blog Readers, 

If you're still here... (analytics tells me you are, which is very comforting), as you may be aware, I haven't blogged very much this year. I haven't got any excuses besides the fact that I appear to have got super busy over the last few months, which is AMAZING, EXCITING & also a little bit exhausting. 

Things are going to change around here, there will be more posts (I know you have heard me say that many times before but I have organised my life a lot more) and I want to get back into my blog, which was my first internet baby (and nobody puts baby in the corner - corny...)

I wanted to share with you my little office space where I will be getting my creative juices flowing and doing things you might like to read and watch, one of which is finishing the book that I will be releasing on the 25th of November (EXCITING)

*whispers* You can actually pre-order it HERE

Since moving, I found that my work space didn't really feel like a place to work, it was quite unorganised and a bit empty-feeling. Now that I have made it a lot more homely, and put all my photos on the wall, it makes me feel more happy, and it's a place that I love to be. 

I'm excited to get my teeth stuck into my blog again! Hope you are too.

Let me know in the comments what sort of things you'd like to see & read here on my blog!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment