Saturday, April 25, 2015

Eyelash Extensions

My Mum is the only person i know who has literally tried EVERY SINGLE mascara ever. She has short stubby eyelashes and she hates it. She doesn't have the patience for fake lashes everyday, and has never found anything that promises a "false lash" effect to deliver such results.
So, after years of wasted money on mascara's that do nothing for her lashes she decided to get Lash extensions.

This is my lovely Muv...
And these are her lashes...

[Short, Stubby and Sparce..sorry mummy, I know the picture's not great, but i cropped it from the photo above]

And After...

Personally, I think they look UH-MAY-ZING. She has no mascara on her bottom lashes so you might say it looks slightly top heavy, but i think with a tiny bit of liner and mascara on the bottom they will look awesome.

I like that they look natural, unlike some false lashes. They last from between 5-6 weeks, and you can get them "re-balanced" like you would with false nails.

She is super happy with them and can't stop fluttering them in the mirror. (Bless)

Has anybody else tried these? Or is anybody curious to try them? I'm sure my mummy would tell you that they are worth it, especially if you're like her and got landed with cruddy eyelashes and have splashed out on so many mascaras it makes you sick.

No comments:

Post a Comment