Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Previous Nights Glad Rags

Some of you may have watched me & my friend Becca getting ready for a night out on BlogTv a week & a bit ago now. Sadly, i took hardly any photos, so i have waited for some to surface on facebook so i could show you what i wore.

I appologise they aren't "Lookbook" standard but you get the general idea?

[pretty sure my friend would KILL me if she knew i posted this. I don't look that dapper myself, but it shows my shoulder up close. The things i do for you guys. P.S Check out my "claw"]

[Me & Josh..erm..why is my bum sticking out so much? As far as i'm aware..i was standing pretty normally]

What I wore...
Dress: New Look
Tights with small silk bows on back of ankles: QS (yeh..cheap as chips)
Suede high heeled Boots: New Look

I'd also just like to note that i wore the "Nicola" lashes from the girls aloud range, and have come to the conclusion i hate them, they don't suit my eye shape at all...unless i had a dud pair..they just looked ridiculous, and i wouldn't say my eyes were too small either. Very strange.


1 comment:

  1. Link penyelamat bagi pecandu judi bola sbobet akan kami (S128CASH) sajikan tanpa terkecuali. Ini adalah link alternatif sbobet yang tidak boleh dijangkau anak-anak dibawah 17 tahun. Perlu bimbingan orangtua agar (Baca Selengkapnya Disini...)

    ReplyDelete