Monday, March 16, 2015

Primark beauts and New fishies!

Usually, when i go into primark i really have to hunt for something good...(Nearest Primark isn't too great, definately not Oxford Street standard) But yesturday, i was throwing things in my basket. I'm guessing that they had just stocked the shelves in new gear, as there was quite a que waiting for them to open and it was surprisingly tidy (For those of you who have access to a Primark, you will know that most things end up on the floor, I don't know why...Lazy staff? Lazy shoppers? All i know is you wouldnt do that in D&G)

Anyway, Here are some of the things i got...

Left to Right: Black dress £7.83, Black diamonte flipflops £1.96, Cream lace top/dress £7.83, White beaded flipflops £5.87, Sailor top £3.91 (I also got this is navy - looks cute with a waist skirt), Floral tie neck blouse £7.83



The cute pj bottoms are very Jack Wills esq. They're baby pink and white pinstripe with a cute spotty bow, best of all, they were £3.91! and yes, those are pants but i thought they were cute (they have small hearts on them) and they were only £1.47!!

Left to right: These four cute hairclips were £1.97 and the oversized clips were only 98p!

MY NEW FISHIES...


I know, the photo is crap..but do you know how hard it is to take pictures of fish that dart about the tank? very bloody hard! I was going to get fish like i had before...but my mum pointed these pretty lil things out and i wanted them. They have loads of neon and pretty colours in their scales. I'm starting out with 3 but because they're alot smaller than my previous ones, i'm probably going to get a few more at some stage (yay) Theyr'e called Sushi, Wasabi and Egg Jnr. I think i should explain egg...My boyfriend chose this one, um..it's pretty much just "fish egg"? Is that right Jack? haha And Junior as he named a previous fish, egg, so this one is egg jnr. We have a strange sense of humour :)

No comments:

Post a Comment