Saturday, June 20, 2015

Mac Tag.

I was tagged by the ever so gorgeous Ella to do this Mac tag.
It's a fab way to see what people highly rate..or hate, & i hope this is somewhat helpful to some of you. :)


How long have you been using Mac?
Hmm..me & mum got into Mac around the same time because she had a makeover by them, i stole her products at first..this was around 3/4 years ago.
What was your first Mac product?
My first Mac product was the 239 brush
What's your all time favourite Mac product?
Oh gee..that's a tough one...the MSF's, but i couldn't pick just one. :)
What's your least favourite Mac product?
Mascara's..sort it out Mac.
Do you own a Pro Card?
No..fraid not. Would love one though
Your Mac foundation shade:
nw20
Your favourite Mac-Foundation:
Studio Sculpt
Eyeshadow:
Sable
Lipstick:
Oh man...how can i pick one? hmm..at the moment, hue. It's the perfect nude.
Lipgloss:
Florabundance & Oyster girl
Liner:
Strangely enough, i only own 2 pencil liners from mac..i get my gel eyeliners from Bobbi Brown. & i would say smoulder..but it just doesn't stay anywhere near my eye...
Brush:
the 109..mine doesn't shed..thank god. & the 217...blending made easy
Nail Lacquer:
I have seasonal peach...but i don't like it tbh..it's so streaky
Pro Product:
I only own a colour stick thingymabobby..it's not that awesome really...good for photoshoots.

Comment on the following Mac product; Have you used them? If so, give feedback.

Prep + Prime Skin:
It's okay, i don't really notice a difference if i'm honest...stays put a bit longer but that's about it
Full Coverage Foundation:
Never used.
Studio Sculpt Foundation:
I actually really like this. I have dry skin & this gives me the dewy glow i'm always after
Face + Body Foundation:
Never used.
Mineralize Satin Finish:
Eee, i love this. I've been a through a whole bottle. FAB for a night out.
Studio Fix Fluid:
I have never used this...it's not been reccommended to me as i have dry skin.
Hyper Real Foundation:
Never used.
Select SPF15 Foundation:
Never used.
Studio Tech Foundation:
Never used.
Studio Fix Powder:
Never used.
Studio Stick:
Never used.
Hyper Real Pressed Foundation:
Never used.
Beauty Powder:
I don't own one...have never used one...am i missing out?
Sculpting Powder:
Never used.
Shaping Powder:
Never used.
Loose Blot Powder:
Have dry skin so have never used it.
Pressed Blot Powder:
Ditto..
Mineralize Skinfinish Natural:
Am thinking about buying it...as i have heard such good things about it. But would it be good for dry skin? Opinions please guys.
Mineralize Skinfinsh:
LOVE these. I have 5. :)
Bronzing Powder:
Have actually never tried a mac bronzer.
Powder Blush:
Mac have some truely gorgeous shades of blush. My favourite is well dressed. :)
Blushcreme:
I have ladyblush & i really love it.
Mineralize Blush:
Love these too. Everyone should buy one when the colour craft collection comes out..in fact stock up :)
Gel Blush:
Never used.
Cream Color Base:
I actually really like these. Shell is my favourite.
Studio Sculpt Concealer:
Never used.
Select Cover Up Concealer:
Love this. I wish they brought this formulation out as a foundation. Fab coverage.
Select Moisture cover Concealer:
Very good for under the eye
Studio Finish Concealer:
I do like this..but i find it extremely drying.
Studio Stick:
Never used.
Lip Erase:
Never used.
Tinted Lip Conditioner:
I do like these but i imagined them to be ALOT more moisturising than they are.
Lipstick:
love. love. love these so much
Lipglass:
Also love these. a fab range of colours & smell so good
See Thru Lip Color:
Never used.
Dazzleglass:
I really like these, i need more. :)

Cremesheen Glass:
Never used.
Lip Gelee:
Never used.
Lip Pencil:
Never used.

Solar Bits:
Never used.
Nail Lacquer:
Nothing special really
Shadestick:
Never used.
Paint:
Never used.
Paint Pots:
These beasts are amazing & there is a nice range of colours
Eye Shadow:
I love Mac's range of eyeshadows. There are so many amazing colours & i can't reccomend them enough.
Pigment:
Think they're a bit expensive & so don't own any. Dazzle Dusts will do me just fine.
Glitter:
Never used.
Eye Kohl:
Yeh they're okay. Staying power isn't amazing...smoulder just smudges all down my face after an hour.
Chromaline:
Never tried.
Fluidline:
Never tried. I have BB liners.
Liquid Last Liner:
Never used. I have the GOSH ones & they suit me fine. :)
Lustre Drops:
Never used.
False Lashes:
Really natural looking & a fab range. The duo glue is good aswell
ProLash Mascara,Zoom Lash Mascara,Plush Lash Mascara, Dazzle Lash Mascara:
Wouldn't bother with these...there are much better drugstore ones out there.
What has been your favourite Mac collection to date?
This might be quite odd to some, but my favourite was Neo sci-fi. I loved the colours of the products. The peaches & pinks. It was everything i loved. & the packaging was a bonus too. :) I also loved the BBR collection. As you can tell, i don't just go with the packaging, i actually look more at the colours...as boring as that seems :)
Which Mac collection, in your opinion, do you think was disappointing, if any?

Hello Kitty & Style warriors...Just didn't really like any of it, nothing was "OMG I NEED THAT"
What products do you think Mac are missing?
A good mineral foundation..i thought there version was pretty dire. & better mascaras.

I tag anyone who would like to take part. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment